Banyan Suite Villa
Category: tropical villas
Published on Friday, 29 July 2011 06:43
This two-level wooden house affords vistas of coconut groves on one side and gardens on the other. Upstairs or down, gentle breezes flow through the house even on the hottest days.
Similar to a traditional Thai-style house, the terracotta tiled living space on the ground floor is completely open on three sides, and looking onto the surrounding gardens, accommodates a built-in kitchen, dining, and lounge area: an ideal place for relaxing during the day. The up-stairs open-air bathroom has been constructed around the roots of a giant ficus tree, which lends this house another element of uniqueness.
Note: Because of its unprotected decks and stairs, the Banyan Suite may not be suitable for toddlers or very young children.
||THB 4,900 (3 nights)
THB 4,500 (4 nights or longer)
|Size (two levels)
Additional toilet downstairs
||day bed for one person in living area up stairs
- Rates are for double occupancy, inclusive of 10 % Service and 7% VAT.
- All rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- Extra bed: THB 1,800 per person including use of steam facilities.
- Minimum stay: 3 nights.
- Children under 12 years are free of charge.
- To confirm a booking, a non-refundable deposit equivalent to a two nights stay is required.
- Late checkout: Please inform us at least one day in advance about your desired departure time.
- Longterm stay: Please inquire about our special offers for stays exceeding one month.
As a Tamarind Villa guest, you will receive the following:
- Daily complimentary healthy breakfast of your choice.
- Daily complimentary use of the steam caves in our forest spa.
- Daily replenished fruit basket, fresh coffee, selection of teas, in-house drink "Tamarind Cooler", drinking water.
- Optionally you may enjoy your breakfast in our Spa Café, which opens at 9:00.
- 15% discount on massage treatments of your choice of at least 2.5 hrs duration
We have purposefully eliminated many distractions, which are so much part of present day life style. However, a selection of music for your pleasure is provided, and you are welcome to bring your own CDs. In the simple luxury of nature, we invite you to unwind and enjoy the serenity of your home undisturbed by urgent television news, to-do-lists, and daily newspapers.
Our villas do not suite everyone - The villas are designed in a way that invites nature in and sometimes nature accepts the invitation. The majority of visitors from nature are entirely harmless, and most of our guests consider the lizards, frogs, cicadas and geckos an appealing feature. However, people with a strong fear may require an adjustment period before feeling entirely at home.