Rock 'N' Wood Villa
Category: tropical villas
Published on Thursday, 23 February 2012 20:56
As implied by its name, this two-level wooden villa is built right between and inside of huge granite boulders, parts of which make up the inner and outer walls of the villa; it's raw primal character is quite amazing and has to be seen to be believed. There is a small balcony, looking over the lush gardens, a spacious inside kitchen (not open-plan), a living room with a seating area, wooden shelves and wardrobe. Rocky stairs lead up to the mezzanine sleeping floor, with the bed watched over by another boulder, and under high ceilings. The bathroom is semi-open plan, with the shower out in the open air (but very private, surrounded by rocks and walls). The living room and sleeping mezzanine have air-conditioning.
||THB 4,500 (3 nights)
THB 3,800 (4 nights or longer)
||Air-condition + fan only
- Rates are for double occupancy, inclusive of 10 % Service and 7% VAT.
- All rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- Extra bed: THB 1,800 per person including use of steam facilities.
- Minimum stay: 3 nights.
- Children under 12 years are free of charge.
- To confirm a booking, a non-refundable deposit equivalent to a two nights stay is required.
- Late checkout: Please inform us at least one day in advance about your desired departure time.
- Longterm stay: Please inquire about our special offers for stays exceeding one month.
As a Tamarind Villa guest, you will receive the following:
- Daily complimentary healthy breakfast of your choice.
- Daily complimentary use of the steam caves in our forest spa.
- Daily replenished fruit basket, fresh coffee, selection of teas, in-house drink "Tamarind Cooler", drinking water.
- Optionally you may enjoy your breakfast in our Spa Café, which opens at 9:00.
- 15% discount on massage treatments of your choice of at least 2.5 hrs duration
We have purposefully eliminated many distractions, which are so much part of present day life style. However, a selection of music for your pleasure is provided, and you are welcome to bring your own CDs. In the simple luxury of nature, we invite you to unwind and enjoy the serenity of your home undisturbed by urgent television news, to-do-lists, and daily newspapers.
Our villas do not suite everyone - The villas are designed in a way that invites nature in and sometimes nature accepts the invitation. The majority of visitors from nature are entirely harmless, and most of our guests consider the lizards, frogs, cicadas and geckos an appealing feature. However, people with a strong fear may require an adjustment period before feeling entirely at home.