Category: tropical villas
Published on Thursday, 23 February 2012 20:55
Shalimar is a the largest of our villas and located at the top of our property, overlooking some amazing tropical forest hill country, parts of Lamai and of course the Gulf of Thailand. It is a two-level villa with a bedroom and bathroom on each level. The top level also has a large open plan living area and kitchen in which to spent the balmy evenings enjoying the nice breezes coming across he hills.
Note: The property is reached up a steep driveway – it highly advisable to rent a motorcycle or 4W-drive vehicle as taxis may not be able to reach the property. Also, some steep stairs lead up to the villa, and villa guests should be physically capable and comfortable with climbing rocky stairs.
||THB 7,200 (3 nights)
THB 6,000 (4 nights or longer)
- Rates are for double occupancy, inclusive of 10 % Service and 7% VAT.
- All rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- Extra bed: THB 1,800 per person including use of steam facilities.
- Minimum stay: 3 nights.
- Children under 12 years are free of charge.
- To confirm a booking, a non-refundable deposit equivalent to a two nights stay is required.
- Late checkout: Please inform us at least one day in advance about your desired departure time.
- Longterm stay: Please inquire about our special offers for stays exceeding one month.
As a Tamarind Villa guest, you will receive the following:
- Daily complimentary healthy breakfast of your choice.
- Daily complimentary use of the steam caves in our forest spa.
- Daily replenished fruit basket, fresh coffee, selection of teas, in-house drink "Tamarind Cooler", drinking water.
- Optionally you may enjoy your breakfast in our Spa Café, which opens at 9:00.
- 15% discount on massage treatments of your choice of at least 2.5 hrs duration
We have purposefully eliminated many distractions, which are so much part of present day life style. However, a selection of music for your pleasure is provided, and you are welcome to bring your own CDs. In the simple luxury of nature, we invite you to unwind and enjoy the serenity of your home undisturbed by urgent television news, to-do-lists, and daily newspapers.
Our villas do not suite everyone - The villas are designed in a way that invites nature in and sometimes nature accepts the invitation. The majority of visitors from nature are entirely harmless, and most of our guests consider the lizards, frogs, cicadas and geckos an appealing feature. However, people with a strong fear may require an adjustment period before feeling entirely at home.